Stevens Rowsell (Precision) Ltd operates a fully accredited and audited Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 and we are currently preparing to work towards the new standards of BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
The new standards quality management principles form part of our business philosophy which has contributed to the successful business that Stevens Rowsell (Precision) has become:
- the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- facilitating opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction and experience.
- addressing risks and opportunities associated with its context and objectives
- essential for achieving an effective quality management system
- carrying out preventive actions to eliminate potential non conformities
- analysing any non conformities that do occur and taking actions to prevent recurrence appropriate for the effects of the non conformity.
- understanding and managing interrelated processes as a system contributes to the organisations effectiveness and efficiency in achieving its intended results, enabling the business to control the interrelationships
- providing dedicated customer key contacts and routes of communication channels
- proactive in providing solutions and product enhancements
- understanding in customers needs, desires and expectations
- working in partnership with customers, forging long term relationships where honesty, trust and commitment is evident
- understanding and consistency in meeting requirements.
- understanding and managing interrelated processes as a system contributes to the organisations effectiveness and efficiency in achieving its intended results, enabling the business to control the interrelationships among the processes of the system, so that the overall performance can be enhanced
- consideration of process in terms of added value
- improvement of processes based on evaluation of data and information
- achievement of effective process performance
- taking accountability for the effectiveness of QA system
- promoting the use of our processes and risk based thinking
- ensuring that resources needed for the system are available
- engaging, directing and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the QMS
- promoting improvement
We operate a dedicated Quality Department responsible for carrying out first article inspection, final inspection prior to delivery, product conformity, process improvement and staff training.
To compliment the control of product conformity it is also important to control any other aspect of the business that could directly or indirectly contribute to the quality. Therefore Stevens Rowsell operates a fully computerised purchasing and stock management system to ensure that all incoming materials and parts are inspected and checked for conformity. By actively managing all aspects of its business systems and controlling all processes Stevens Rowsell ensure that product quality is of the highest standard.
Stevens Rowsell (Precision) Ltd operates a fully accredited and auditedQuality Management Systemin accordance with the requirements ofBS EN ISO 9001: 2008.
The company successfully achieved registration approval in October 1993 and have continued to develop its quality management system since. The accreditation is independently audited by the British Standards Institute every year and the system is regularly improved through a planned programme of scheduled monthly internal process audits.